Thursday 29 April 2010

Well its a miserable rainy day here today but i'm off to Kent tomorrow to see my best friend. I can hardly control my excitement.  Lili is also very excited but only because she found out Kent is near the Queens Palace! She asked if we could pop round and say hello whilst we were near bless. 

I have quite a few birthdays coming up over the next few months so i'm trying to get on top of my homemade gifts but the list keeps getting longer and longer.  The more blogs i look at the more ideas i get.  Must actually get round to finishing some of my project this month lol!.

Last night i made some homemade cookies to take to Kent at weekend.  This is my favourite receipe and is so easy to do.


I made a little tag and tied a ribbon round a glass storage jar bought from Poundland.  Filled it with homemade biscuits and voila.....

No comments:

Post a Comment