Thursday 9 September 2010

A bit of faffing about

Recently i have been in a bit of a faffing mood where i can't decide what i want to make.  I keep fliting between making some cards a bit of sewing and generally just messing about!!.  Anyway i have eventually got round to trying out some beading for the first time.  Now all you Jewellery makers will be splitting your sides at my first attempt but its a start......

A couple of handbag charms.

I have also made a memory book for a newborn baby with a little fabric bag.  the memory book has 10 pages with lots of room for pictures and writing information.



Hopefully i will stop faffing around soon and start making things i actually need to like presents etc!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your handbag charms are great, I really like the first one. Love the memories book too, very cute. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful makes for just faffing around! Those bag charms are great, you will get addicted, beware :) Your memory book is beautiful, I love it.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all lovely. I wouldn't know where to start with anything jewellery-based, so I think your faffing has made super results - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! We have been partnered in Helen's Autumn swap. Please email me and we can get the ball rolling. Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete