Tuesday 21 September 2010

Trick or treat sweet bag

Today i have been trying to think of a cute way to give trick or treaters some sweets.  Normally i am completely disorganised and just dish out handfuls of haribo's.  I have seen so many nice halloween makes that i thought i would have a play around and this is what i came up with.
I cut out some orange felt and sewed black lines down it then gave it a green felt stalk and sewed it onto some black fabric which i then turned into a simple drawstring pouch.  i threaded some ribbon through and punched some orange card and stuck a bat sticker on.  I filled the pouch with lollies and sweets.  it only took me 5 minutes to make so think i will be able to make plenty of these before the kids coming knocking.....


These bags were simple to make using my sealer that seals plastic, some card and 3D stickers.  Again a 2 minute job and easy for anyone to whip up.

7 comments:

  1. These are brilliant Tina. I especially like the see through bags with the sweeties in. Very cute and such a good idea!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bags that you made with your sealer. They look so much nicer than plain sweets. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are brilliant - they both look great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant - you're very generous doing all that for the kids - I just hide and scoff the sweeties myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look brill, where do you get your halloween stickers from ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bags are great, where did you get your bag sealer from

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little bags Tina :) I don't have trick or treaters here but I think they are a nicer way to give the kiddies the treats in :)

    ReplyDelete