Saturday 6 August 2011

More Sock creatures!!

Its a quick post from me today as Saturday morning's are always hectic for us. Lili has swimming followed by dancing class and Mr G plays football. On top of that today we have my brothers house warming party (and i have a candle in a vase to make for it!). Just thought i would share Elvis and Chloe my two latest makes....


 Elvis!

 Chloe!

If you want to make a sock monkey then drop me an e-mail at scratchy.cat@hotmail.co.uk for the instructions.  If you want to make the cat the instructions are here Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. They both look so cool! Shame that my socks are either to yummy to spare, yep I have yummy socks, or to full of holes they need throwing away!

    Enjoy the house warming party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are gorgeous - might we get a piccy of your candle in a vase - are you making it yourself??? I think I need to email you for sock monkey instructions xx

    ReplyDelete