Thursday 10 May 2012

This weeks Crafting

 Today i thought i would share some of the things i've been making this week. First up is something i have been meaning to try for a while now.  I had some plain headbands i bought last year with the intention of jazzing them up.  Until now i haven't had chance to do something with them.  The other night i was sorting through Little Miss G's clothes for our holiday in June and realised she didn't have many headbands that matched her summer clothes.  With this in mind i grabbed my glue gun some ribbone and embellishments and ta dah......  

 This next project was a practise for an order i have.  I have been asked to make a drawstring bag with a see through panel in the front in a childs initial.  I thought i would practise first and came up with this in hello kitty fabric with my little girls intial on.  She loves it and it was really easy to do.  i used vinyl fabric for the panel and made the rest the same as a normal drawstring bag.
 Now how cute is this scottie dog fabric?.  I'm tempted to make another to keep for myself!!
 This last project was inspired by a number of people i know who are pregnant at the moment.  It is a car sign with a sucker on to hang in the window.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina :) I love the hair bands, my grandaughter would love them :)
    I love the scottie dog fabric too Ive used it to make a bag for a friends grandaughter :)
    You always have some wonderful makes.
    Love keeping up with you, I can't belive it's been 2 years since we started :) :)
    Kind wishes,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete