Sunday 6 June 2010

CRAFTY SUNDAY



Earlier this week whilst blog hopping i signed up to Crafty Sunday run by the lovely Maria over on the Me and Ma blog.  Basically all you have to do is agree to show something you have made that week.  Now this weekend my hubby has been away so i have had a few spare nights to do some crafting!!.  So this week i am going to show the bow bag i made.......

It was easy enough to make and i did my first elasticated inside pocket to hold a mobile phone

This is what it looks likes from the back


If you want to make one the tutorial is here

i have also made a bundle of scented hearts stuffed with wadding and dried lavender.  They smell divine!!




Kandi I thought of you when i made the union jack one lol!!

4 comments:

  1. Thats a great idea for the little inside pocket, mine always gape open. Your bag is great and I love that fabric.
    Your hearts are great too, and especially the little union jack one! I should make more of these they are so easy to do and they do smell wonderful, I have one on my bedstead at the side where I sleep and I am convinced it helps me to get to sleep!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i hadn't thought of putting one at the side of the bed fab idea. Thanks for the kind words the elastic pocket is so simple and i think i'll probably do it on every bag now x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag, I have that tutorial in my fav list but have not tried making it but now Ive seen yours I will make one :)
    You hearts are beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete