Saturday 18 June 2011

A last minute Birthday Present

This week seems to have been one of those weeks.  I have been mad busy at work, mad busy with orders from my Folksy shop and mad busy making gifts for birthdays and Fathers Day. Tomorrow Lili is at her best friends birthday party after we have taken Mr G breakfast in bed.   I wanted to make her something nice to go with the present we have bought her so i made this...

 I used a new blank oval plaque that i bought from dasiymoon.  They stock some gorgeous wooden blanks.
 I also whipped up this car sign using a camper van wooden blank.

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely, especially the camper van xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look cute.
    New google follower via Skip to my lou link party, please pop by, karima x
    www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete