Monday 16 January 2012

Valentines Day Sock Monkeys

Morning everyone.  Have we all had a nice weekend?.  We have had a busy weekend. It was our nieces first birthday party on Saturday and we had the in laws staying over.  With everyone being over I didn’t get much chance to do any crafting so today’s post is about something I made last week.  Meet Matilda and Jeff the Valentine sock monkeys……
 These are supposed to be going in my Folksy Shop but I'm not sure i can part with them as they make me smile so much!!

2 comments:

  1. Matilda and Jeff are so cute hun! I love them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw aren't they adorable! The look like they will live a long and happy life together! I'm visiting you from Skip to My Lou. I'd love to invite you to link up with us for Fun Stuff Fridays. http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/01/fun-stuff-fridays-7.html

    ReplyDelete