A while back i bought some wooden plaques made from MDF to make some bedroom signs for my neices. I still have a couple lying around so i came up with a cute little note holder for in Lili's bedroom. What do you think?...
It was easy to do i just took me about half an hour
The cute bird stickers are from accessorize
If you want to make one you will need..
- a wooden plaque (or you could use really stiff card)
- 3 wooden pegs
- spray paint
- a piece of scrapbook paper and a small piece of co-ordinating card
- a 2" punch
- double sided tape
- spray paint your pegs and leave to dry
- Cover one side of your plaque with scrapbook paper
- Punch 3 circles out of your co-ordinating card
- cover your pegs on the 2 straight sides with ribbon using double sided tape.
- attach one punched circle to the front of each peg and add a sticker.
- attach the peg to the bottom of the board using glue or dounble sided tape
- repeat woth the other 2 pegs
- stick a piece of ribbon near the top of the board and add some stickers
- stick a hanging piece of ribbon in a hoop shape to the back and then cover the back of the board with scrapbook paper to hide the ribbon.