Thursday 17 February 2011

Today I have quite a few people to thank and this is going to be a long post. This week I have been so lucky and have had my projects featured on some amazing blogs. I can’t tell you how lucky I feel as there are so many amazingly talented people in blogworld so it is the biggest ever compliment that someone actually wants to feature one of my makes (little old me :-) can you believe it! I can’t!!). Firstly I was featured on krista's blog while he was napping.  If you haven’t visited Krista’s blog before hop right over she is really talented and has some fab idea;’s. Thanks Krista.
Next I need to thankThe lovely Jill over on womenwhodoitall. She recently featured my sock cats on her blog. Again I can’t believe it I’m so chuffed and want to say a really big thank you. Go over to her blog and have a look round. It will give you so many idea's to add to your to do list :-) .




Mandy over on sugarbee also featured my cute sock cat project recently. Thank you so much. You really have to go and visit her blog she is so talented and I love getting inspiration from her blog. Check out her fab apron she has just made.


Thanks so much ladies I really am pleased as punch and have added your buttons to my side bar.


I also need to thank the lovely Suz over at inspiring creativeness for nominating me for a vesatile blogger award.  Thanks so much hun i am really touched.  i will do a seperate post on that one but in the meantime pop over to her blog and check it out.
And finally last but least I need to thank Shirl from Vintageseamuse who was my swap partner for the bloggy love swap. Look at all these fab things she sent me..




 Aren't they just great.  I love them all but this ceramic heart is def my favourite
 How cool is the bag she has made me. Purple is my favourite colour too
 This fabric is right up my street and i have already earmarked my next project to use it on...




Thanks so much Shirl.


Well all that thanking i feel like i am at the Oscars doing a speech!!!But seriously when i started my blog 9 months ago i never knew what a lovely community blogworld is.  This post reinforces what lovely lovely people you all are and i'm so pleased i discovered you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment