Thursday 7 April 2011

Easter gift tags

Yesterday i decided to get cracking with Easter projects starting with some wooden gift tags.  I made a bundle of these and popped them on my Folksy shop yesterday. One set has sold already which is good news.  If you fancy making some they are easy enough to do..

 All you need is some wooden or card shapes some nice backing papers and some embellishments. Use a good roller glue to stick paper onto your shapes and cut round the edge with a craft knife.  Then add whatever emebliishments you want on top.

I have also wiped up a few more tissue holders these are so easy to do and a great use for scraps of fabric.
 This one is for Lilis school bag...




Catch a Glimpse Button



4 comments:

  1. Hi, it is so nice to see you again! Thanks so much for coming by and linking up today. The gift tags are darling, and the little tissues cases are so sweet. Hope you come by to link up every week.
    Cheers!
    Jen
    www.cariboobutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gift tags are really cute. What a great idea. I just love your blog. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are lovely. I'm not surprised they sold so quickly. Your tissue holders are really cute. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. those tags are so cute!! I wonder if I can come up with some Easter presents just to use them! haha :) Would love to have you come share at Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete