Thursday 28 April 2011

Last minute inspiration and some shabby chic keepsakes.

Today at school Lili has to go dressed in red white and blue as they are having a Royal party to celebrate the wedding of William & Kate tomorrow. Last night whilst getting her clothes out I had an inspirational thought to jazz up a plain white t-shirt. Out came some felt and my rotary cutter and 10 minutes later tad ah…







Now it looks wonky on the picture but its just how Lili is stood. She is chuffed as mint balls and said I’m going to tell everyone you made it mummy – Mmm I suspect they may guess that sweetheart!!!




This last week I have been working really hard to get my Facebook page up and running and updating online shop. I feel that I have been neglecting you all as I haven’t been able to catch up on all the blogs I follow (350+) but I promise to get back with it this weekend. We have a couple of weddings coming up over the next few months so I have been making little keepsakes. Here’s a few I made this week.










I have also been making more stock for my online shop and some craft fairs I have signed up to. What do you think?


Catch a Glimpse Button

1 comment:

  1. No wonder your daughter is smiling, the t-shirt is great :) and I just love your wooden plaques :)

    ReplyDelete