Thursday 6 October 2011

Easy Christmas keepsake decoration

Today I thought I would share a cute Christmas Keepsake I have made for a craft fair I am doing next week. As with everything I do its easy peasy and doesn’t take long!.



I used a wooden bauble shape but if you don’t have any you could always cut a bauble shape out of stiff scrapbook card and that will work just as well. I sanded down the blank bauble then painted it pink. Once it had dried I used a gel pen to add the text and then I used a reindeer topper as an embellishment. I tied a cute ribbon round the top for hanging and that’s it – done!.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I remember buying everything I could find for the boys first Christmas, these would have been perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are a brilliant idea xx

    ReplyDelete