Tuesday 1 March 2011

First Easter project

Lili has gone back to school this week after a week off for half term this means it is only about 6 weeks till Easter break so i thought i would start experimenting with some eatser gifts that are easy to make. Here is the first one. i am going to do a post on top 10 easy easter gifts at somepoint but for now this is all i have!!.


I got the mini chocolate eggs from Aldi (i think or may have been home bargains!) and cut the chick out using my create a critter cartridge in my Cricut.  I popped the eggs in a cello bag sealed it and then made a topper by folding a piece of pink dotty card in half, sticking a co-ordinating sheet of paper on,writing happy easter on that sheet and then adding my chick.

2 comments:

  1. They are lovely Tina. Your little chick is very cute and the little brads (or are they stickers?) on either side really finish it off. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Tina. Easter will soon be with us :)
    I love seeing what wonderful things you have been doing :):):) x

    ReplyDelete