Thursday 17 March 2011

Two Celebrations Today

Today is St Patricks Day and i have a lovely Irish Friend who i know will be celebrating long and hard however i have another reason to celebrate today.  20 years to the day me and Mr G first starting dating.  Given i'm only 36 i think this is quite an achievement.  Things haven't always been easy and we have had good and bad times but the good by far out way the bad.  Like everyone we have had to work on our relationship but it is one that has been worth working on.  He definately is my sole mate, my best friend and my husband all in one.  So heres to another fab 20 years MR G...

Ok now all the soppy stuff is over with i'll show the pump bag i have made for my Neice...
 I'm doing one each for all my neices for Easter.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and here's to many more years!!

    Great pump bag - it's so cute. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary - what an achievement at your age! Love the bag - I have that gorgeous mushroom fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 20 years! Wow hope I make it that far. Your bags are sweet, I bet they will be delighted with them.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete