Monday 28 March 2011

Pocket tissue holder

Hi everyone sorry i have been AWOL for a week things have been hectic round here and are still a little that way. Last week i had an abscess which made me look like i had swallowed a tennis ball (not my best look!).  Not only did i look a mess it wiped me off my feet.  It was even more annoying as i had booked half the week off work to get some crafting done which just didn't happen!. On top of that we had new fitted units installed in our study which meant everything was everywhere (and some of it still is!) for most of the week. Then on Friday me and Mr G went to Manchester for the weekend to celebrate 20 years of being together.  We had a fab time and i wish we were still there.  here's a pic of us in one of the cocktail bars on Friday night...




Just before i go i'll show you the one thing i have made this week - a pocket tissue holder.  i used some cute fabric scraps i had in my sewing box.  I just love the bright bird fabric.  the inside is pink and white polka dots.
If you want to make one i used this tutorial which is so so easy so go one give it a whirl.








Whimsy Couture


lil luna link party button

lil luna link party button

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 20 years and sorry you haven't been well and not able to craft. Thanks for the tutorial link, mse qwiksave x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sorry to hear you have not been well, especially on your days off, it's just not fair. Congratulaitons on the 20 years you make a lovely couple!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'd love to make one!

    Found you through Let's Sew Wednesday and am your newest follower. Stop by my blog sometime--I'd love to have you as a follower, as well! :)

    morrowsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better now, what a shame you missed out on your crafty days off. Congratulations on the 20 years. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete