Friday 26 November 2010

CUTE OWL BAG

Firstly let me say sorry to everyone for my noted absence!.  i haven't been in blog world for over a week. Life sometimes gets in the way and this past week as been one of the worst i have ever had.  i don't want to go in to the details at th moment so i'll move on and tell you about thius cute bag i have made.  for a while i have had a thing for Owls and there are some lovely owl patterns,papers and accessories around.  I have been promising myself for a while that i will make something owl themed and other than a few cards i haven't got round to it.  Till now......


This is a really easy pattern to follow and didn't take that long to make.  I am going to put it up as a stocking filler for Lili for Christmas.  The pattern wasn't free unfortunately but for £6.95 i got this pattern and a cat one so not bad value at all.  It is the owl and the pussycat set from www.mellyandme.typepad.com if anyone wants to give it a go.  i didn't buy the patternb direct from here but i can't for the life of me think where i did buy it!!

1 comment: