Friday 5 November 2010

Its been a funny week

This week has been a funny week.  There have been highs and lows.  My uncle died on sunday.  He didn't live close by so its a few years since i saw him but i really feel for my mum.  My Nan died earlier this year so she has lost her mum and brother in the space of six months.  It makes you realise that life is too short!.  On a more positive note it was Lili's 5th birthday on wednesday and she had a lovely day.  We went to build a bear factory and she picked a new teddy and an outfit (which reminds me i really need to find some patterns online to make build a bear clothes as they are extortionate to buy!!).  We had a lovely birthday tea party but her proper party is this sunday at wellybobs farm.  I have been mad busy making organza party bags for the party and i'll post a pic once i get a minute. I have also been making a few stocking fillers this week and have made some more bags of rudolph noses.

I bought some mini red sparkly baubles and added them for a bit of glam!  My friends little foster boy is 6 on sunday and they are having a party tomorrow.  She asked if i would make party bags for the party so i made these using brown paper bags.  I used picnik to design the green labels.


I recently got asked by my auntie if i would make 2 crayon rolls with matching pump bags.  i thought this hello kitty fabric would be perfect.


Coming soon i have some exciting news but i'm not going to share it today... It has something to do with my header.  I'll share more in a few days.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your sad news. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your sad news.
    I love your rudolph noses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your news Tina. Hope your Mum is Ok.

    Hope the little one had a lovely birthday and looking forward to hearing your exciting news. Love your kitty crayon rolls (and you already know I love your organza bags! You have been busy!) x

    ReplyDelete