Tuesday 16 November 2010

Stocking fillers Part 3

Todays stocking filler is one i have made with my little girl in mind - because its covered in Pink. Anyone with a little girl will know if its not pink then its just not girly!! The idea was taken from a thread on MSE where someone (sorry but i can't remember who but if anyone is reading this and thinks it was them just leave me a comment and i'll edit it) mentioned they made princess shakes. i have recently made loads of snowman soup and thought this would be a nice alternative for young girls.

Heres how i made it.  I designed a label and thought up (ok my fab hubby came up) a suitable poem to put on it.  i used picnik to design the label.  Then i cut it out and stuck it on a sheet of papermania xmas backing card.  I repeated these steps so that i had one for the front and one for the back.  then i put all my ingredients together in a self seal bag.  i also used individual smaller bags inside for each of the items to make sure they stay fresh.  Then i took the sealed bag of goodies and attached it to the wrong side of one of the sheets using roller double sided glue tape.  Then i took the other sheet and attached that on top of the bag of goodies so they were sandwiched between the two sheets.
The contents i used are shown in the pic above:-
  • pink milkshake powder i used nestle but there are lots around.
  • mini marshmallows
  • pink candy sweets
  • chocolate biscuit striring sticks
If anyone wants a copy of my lable then drop me an e-mail to scratchy.cat@hotmail.co.uk and i'll send it you.

1 comment:

  1. Is there no end to your talents (and credit to your hubby too as I think the poem is really good!) xx

    p.s When do you sleep!!!!???? xxx

    ReplyDelete