Tuesday 2 November 2010

My first blogger award

Well i have been blogging for just over 6 months now and i can't believe all the fantastic sites i was missing out before i entered blogosphere!!!. I also love the fact that people are so so kind and take the time to comment on my posts.  I got a nice surprise the other day when the lovely emma from fragglecat nominated my blog for the versatile blog award..

Now to accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:








1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.


2. Share 7 things about yourself.


3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy


4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
 
So now i need to think of 7 things about myself...
 
1) When i was younger i used to do a lot of swimming and when i was 14 i was ranked in the top 10 in my County.
2) I lost two and a half stone on weighwatchers
3)I am scared of the dark and if hubby is ever away i sleep with the landing light on!!
4) When i am not busy i love nothing more than to put on my cosies and curl up on the sofa with a good chick flick and a bar of chocolate (unfortunately it rarely happen these days).
5)Lillies are my favourite flower and we named our little girl Lili after them.
6)I love cats and have had pepsi my little black and white moggy since we bought our first house 15 years ago.
7)I would love to emigrate to Florida as i love America  We have been 3 times and will be taking Lili next year.  The people are so friendly and everything is bigger and better.


Now if you haven't fallen asleep listening to facts about me i need to nominate 7 blogs.  This is going to be hard as i follow so many and love them all but here goes....

1) creativeflourishes - Nikki's blog is lovely and she has some great ideas.
2)craftyhelenathome - Helen's blog will make you drool she is amazing.
3)drinkingfabric - Dana is very talented and i love her makes
4)hartscorner - Sue is lovely and has made some lovely things.  She is also very nifty at revamping furniture.
5)itsallfiddlefart- What Nell can't do with paper and some embellishments isn't worth doing!!!She is brill.
6)flourgirlcrafts - Karen has some great ideas - check out her sleeps till Christmas countdown!
7)pootleflumpsblog - My MSE sewing thread buddie is so talented.  I love her fabric cats.

So there you have it Thats my noiminations although there are loads of others i would have loved to nominate too!.  Thanks again to the lovely Em for nominating me.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for my award. I've just been having a good nosey around your site at your interesting makes. Love the link about Picnik too, I use it a lot and had no idea you could make your own things with it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Tina! Must go and try and figure out if I have 7 interesting things to tell people about myself!! Keep up the good work with the blog. I love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice for you!! Can you contact me re the softie swap to let me kno0w if you have sent your softie or got one? Thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou! I know its been an AGE since this award but I only just figured out how to get the picture on my blog! will be doing a blog post soon honest!

    ReplyDelete