Monday 3 May 2010

Bank holiday weekend and the childrens party of the year.

I can't believe the bank holiday weekend is over so quickly!!.  I have had a lovely time visiting my friend in kent and we called in on the inlaws in Oxford yesterday on our way back.  I even managed to fit some crafting in on the way there.  i finished my first sock horse and i'll upload piccies later.  This afternoon we took Lili to a disney theme party that one of her friends from school was having. OMG it was the childrens party of the year.  I can't begin to describe it but it was really amazing with everyone dressed up and a big hall with everthing themed and party organisers , face painting, treasure hunts, pick and mix, bouncy castle.... the list just goes on and on and don't even get me started on the goody bags and the full indian buffet for the adults!!!.  
I have been having a flick through some blogs and have to mention Kandipandi's fantastic england themed make up bags.  They are fantastic.  She has a free giveaway on at the moment so i have entered as i just love the bags.  There is a link to her site from my blog list if you fancy a peek at what i'm talking about.

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy, I'm glad you still managed some crafting, looking forward to the photos! Thanks for the kind mention too!
    Kandi xx

    ReplyDelete