Tuesday 11 May 2010

Easy Peasy Dolls carry sleeping bag and pillow

Lat night i returned to Weightwatchers for the first time in about 12 months.  i am a gold member but have felt myself going off the rails recently so thought i had better reign myself in!!.  I weighed in at 11.5 lb over my target weight - needless to say i wasn't happy.  I dragged myself back home and decided to do some sewing to cheer myself up (and to stop me raiding the biscuit barrel lol!).  I got out some fabric from my stash kindly donated to me from a lady on freecycle and this is what i made:-


Its a padded sleeping bag for my daughters dolly.  It has a pillow that comes out and handles to carry it out around.





It was soooo easy to make and as with most things in my life i just made it up as i went along!

No comments:

Post a Comment