I am a member of the Money saving Expert (MSE) forum on http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/ and over the past few days we have been discussing doing a fabric swap (inspired by Crafty Helens recent swap thanks Helen!). We had put all the wheels in motion and then found out it is actually against the forum rules uh oh........ Anyway i agreed that i would set one up on my blog instead so here it is......... If you have a love for fabric or haberdasery then you are welcome to join in with the swap. All you need to do is leave a comment on this post. If you don't have a compatible account such as blogger,flickr etc you will need to provide me with your e-mail address. Ok heres the Rules:-
- enter a comment on this post if you want to join in
- agree to swapping at least 5 items(as a guide maybe one item could be a fat quarter of fabric or 1m of ribbon, a pin cushion etc
- Because the discussion started on the MSE forum it would be nice to give it a MSE theme so if possible items that have maybe been recyled i.e. fabric that you bough as a duvet to cut up and use in another project, buttons off an item that you don't wear, fabric given to you from someone else, a charity shop buy etc etc. If you have items that aren't MSE themed you can still join in so don't worry.
- The deadline for entering is 11th June 2010 and i will pair up swappers after this date.
- Feel free to put a link on your blog page and spread the word - the more the merrier