Sunday 16 May 2010

Too good to miss


I went to Dunelm today and whilst browsing i found some real bargains.  I got a double duvet with 2 pillowcases, another double duvet, a pink table runner, a cushion cover and 4 silver photo frames for the bargain price of £6.46!!!. I couldn't leave them there for that. The cream and black duvet set is gorgeous and i'm going to cut it up to make a table runner for my kitchen table. The pink table runner should make a nice handbag for my little girl and the white duvet i think i'll use in one of the spare bedrooms.  If you have a Dunelm near you i'd check out the sale corner which has atleast 75% off at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you lucky thing - loads of lovely bits there!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love bargains :)

    ReplyDelete